I had some major scores at the drugstores two weeks ago! I went to CVS bought three bags of Mars candy, two packs of fun-size Butterfinger bars, a Gillette razor, and two tubes of Crest toothpaste. In addition to my coupons, I used all the Extra Care Bucks I had on hand to get the total down to $9.83. I came out with $12 in Extra Care Bucks! A $4 off a $20 purchase coupon helped seal the deal…if you have a coupon like that, make sure you hand it to the cashier first. We’ve received several percentage-off coupons from CVS lately, but you can’t use them on sale merchandise. The $4 off $20 purchase coupons have been printing at the magic CVS coupon machine. Make sure you scan your card when you first go in the store!
Here’s this week’s Page One weekly deals! There are so many blogs which post the weekly deals for drugstores and grocery stores! I’ve included links for what I think are the best descriptions of weekly deals!
- CVS deals at MyLitter (What I love about Tiffany Ivanovksy’s blog is that you cannot only look at the deals but select the items you want and print a store list!). Tiffany also includes her CVS Scenarios.
- Walgreens deals at MyLitter. Tiffany also includes her Walgreens Scenarios.
- Rite Aid Deals at MoneySavingMom.
- Kroger deals at MoneySavingMom
- Super $ Foods deals at MoneySavingMom