I love the beginning of a new month. It seems like a fresh start, doesn’t it? With my sporadic posting of weekly goals in September (see here for a brief explanation), I decided to start afresh with the month of October.
This Week’s Goals
Family & Friendship Goals
- Send package to cousins.
- Order book for friend’s birthday and write card to send.
- Exercise for 30 min. at least once this week.
- Read a book this week. I haven’t decided what to read yet!
- Give myself a mani and a pedi.
- Finish first 50% of the second section of my cross-stitch project.
- Work on baby afghan that never ends (using this pattern). I’m aiming for 25 rows this week.
- Fix up my old sewing machine and a sewing basket for my apartment (The majority of my sewing stash is still at my parents’ house.)
- Gut the home office—sort as I clean it out.
- Get out my fall décor and decorate the apartment.
- FlyLady living rooms missions from last week.
- Follow my blog calendar for this week.
- Brainstorming sessions for each possible business idea and develop an action items list for each one.
- Take action on 5-10 blog articles I’ve saved.